- 1 The Couple
- 2 The Relationship
- 2.1 Part I
- 2.2 Part II
- 3 Databooks
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Evidence
- 6 Among the Fans
- 7 Trivia
- 8 External Links
- 9 References
Search for Tsunade Arc
After Sandaime Hokage killed in fight between Orochimaru, both Itachi and Kisame come to Konoha to capture Naruto. They team up to fight off Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai with relative ease, and Kisame listens to Itachi's orders and advice on how to handle them. When Itachi tells Kisame to capture the weakened Kakashi and kill Kurenai and Asuma, Kisame is about to do it when Might Guy appears and repels him with a kick.
Itachi warns Kisame not to engage in a careless fight with Guy, so the two of them fall back for the moment and get back to their original goal of finding Naruto.
Sasuke Recovery Mission Arc
Kazekage Rescue Mission Arc
Akatsuki Suppression Mission Arc
Itachi Pursuit Mission Arc
Fated Battle Between Brothers Arc
Pain's Assault Arc
Six-Tails Unleashed Arc
Five Kage Summit Arc
Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown Arc
Kisame to Itachi, Naruto Shippuden 121
- "Oh dear... That Deidara has gotten all worked up about going after your little brother. Is that okay with you, Itachi?"
- (To Kisame) "Those who kill their own comrades are sure to die a terrible death."-Itachi.
- (To Kisame) "We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"-Itachi.
- (To Itachi) "Sharks start out as eggs, but incubate and hatch in the womb. Sometimes the number of pups is less than the number of eggs that were fertilised. Do you know why? Cannibalism. The pups start eating each other within the mother's womb the moment they hatch. They start killing their siblings the moment they enter the world, viewing everything they see as nothing more than prey. As of today you and I are fellow members of Akatsuki. So be careful… of me."
- (Last words) "Itachi… It seems that in the end… I'm not so terrible after all."-Kisame.
- Itachi and Kisame come from similar backgrounds.
- The two are partners in the Akatsuki.
- When Kisame died, his final thoughts were wondering if he was a worthy comrade in Itachi's eyes now.
- Kisame seemed quite saddened when he found out the news that Itachi died
- Itachi said that Zetsu thought that Kisame's strong loyalty to Itachi would drive him out of the Akatsuki when Itachi died. Thinking that the only reason he really stayed was because of Itachi.
Among the Fans
KisaIta is a relatively popular pairing, having had doujinshis, fan art, fanfiction and fan made videos about them.t is a rival ship to ItaIzu.